Oral Liquid Syrup Plant
Manufacturers & Exporters
Oral liquid manufacturing plant comprises of sugar syrup vessel, online sugar syrup pre-filter, manufacturing vessel storage vessel, vacuum system for transfer of sugar and sugar syrup, product piping, control panels and transfer pumps. The construction of the complete system is done in a way that allows for plant to be easily handled by single operator, thus saving on man- power costs. Further, the system also comes with limpet coils for desired heating and cooling support.
- Sugar syrup vesselOffering no vibrations of shaft
- Online sugar syrup prefilter
- There is no coupling in drive assembly that provides for lower maintenance costsanufacturing vessel storage vessel
- Stainless steel 316 construction based pipes, pipe fittings
- Pipes and fittings coming in seamless, internally electro polished finish as per DIN standard silicon gaskets and unions
- Can be made available in capacities from 500 lts to 1500 lts
Unique features of oral liquid manufacturing plant are :
- The oral liquid manufacturing plant is designed to be operated by one operator and one helper, saving on precious man- power cost.
- Sugar syrup and manufacturing vessels are provided with limpet coils for heating and cooling, designed for internal vacuum to facilitate transfer of sugar directly from stores to sugar syrup vessel.
- Sugar syrup is transferred to manufacturing vessel through online sugar syrup prefilter by vacuum.
- Entry of all propeller agitations are from bottom through a specially designed mechanical seal face
- The advantage of the bottom propeller agitator over the convectional agitators there are no vibrations of shaft, no coupling in the drive assembly, leading to lower maintenance cost.
- Pipes, pipe fittings and various are of SS 316, seamless, internally electropolsihed with DIN standard unions and silicon gaskets. Capacity 100 Liter to 30,000 Liter
- Pharma Orals dose
- Liquids syrup
- Suspensions syrup
- Cough Syrups
- Drop Solutions
- Expectorants liquid
- Antacid Suspensions liquid